1. In which country was Silent Night composed?
2. Wenceslas Square has a memorial to whom?
3. Who is seen as the first Martyr of Christianity?
4. What does the word Islam mean?
5. What does the word henotheism mean?
6. Which football club is known as the hatters?
7. What is an Oryx?
8. Watling Street roman road went between Dover and …?
9. Who is seen as the richest person ever in financial terms?
10. How big was the wood Winnie the Pooh lived in?
11. In which book was the main action taking place in 1929?
12. What is the county town of Wiltshire?
13. ‘Something in the air’ was a No.1 for 3 weeks in 1969 – who by?
14. The Coronation Stone—is an oblong block of red sandstone that has been used for centuries in the coronation of the monarchs of Scotland, and later also when the monarchs of Scotland became monarchs of England as well as in the coronations of the monarchs of Great Britain and latterly of the United Kingdom following the treaties of union. What is it better known as?
15. Born in Portsmouth, WHO? left school to work in a factory when his father was incarcerated in a debtors’ prison. Despite his lack of formal education, he edited a weekly journal for 20 years, wrote 15 novels, five novellas, hundreds of short stories and non-fiction articles, lectured and performed readings extensively, was an indefatigable letter writer, and campaigned vigorously for children’s rights, education, and other social reforms.
16. Who was the 5th president of the USSR?
17. What number did Michael Jordan wear on his shirt for Chicago?
18. Which British Prime Minister was assassinated?
19. At what temperature are Fahrenheit and Celsius equal?
20. Which 2 planets lack moons?